Anna, OK, I understand.

Thomas, as another reference point for study, what I refer to as the
point of view from the Plenitude, or Plotinus' One, has frequently
been referred to as the "God's eye point of view".
(I didn't bring that up at first because I believe in a God who is
different from the Plenitude or Plotinus' One, both of which are
impersonal.  By the way, the personal God is the only one in whom a
person can possibly believe, but that could be another topic.)

Tom