> What is your objection to the existence of list-universes?  Are they not
> internally consistent "mathematical" structures?  Are you claiming that
> whatever
> the list is, rules of inference can be derived (using what process?) and
> thence
> they will be found to be inconsistent?

You're reeeeally confused here.  I don't suggest your list-universes
are inconsistent; quite the opposite.

I thought you brought up the list-universe example as if to say "if we
look at any universe as a list of states, then how can it be
inconsistent".  To which I responded with "that's not a good example
because most universes can't be discretised to a simple list of
states".  In other words, I can't come up with an simple example of an
inconsistent list-of-states-universe, but that doesn't mean all
universes are consistent, because most universes aren't like your
simplified example.