Quentin Anciaux wrote:
> Also... a list consisting of "A exists" and "A does not exists" is
> consistent to you ?

No, that would be inconsistent.

> Could I "infer" A exsits or A does not exists from this list ? If I
> takes the states separately, there is no contradiction... but If I
> take the states as following each other (in any order) then there must
> be a rule that ties those states together... and how could it be a
> rule if it change at every steps ?

I was thinking of lists like "A exists at t." and "A does not exist at t+1.";
so
it is explicit that the propositions in the list do not directly contradict
each
other.  In our models of the universe we rely on various regularities which are
subsumed under "the laws of physics" to compare propositions that refer to
different spacetime events.  But if we're going to contemplate all
mathematically consistent universes and try to derive the "laws of physics"
then we have only the laws of logic to relate one proposition to another.  I
think they are to weak rule out completely arbitrary universes like my
list-universe.  Maybe by "mathematically consistent" you mean more than just
free of logical contradiction; maybe you mean "including ZF" or ZFC - that
would
capture a lot of mathematics.

Brent