Thanks fo your clarification Anna. We will have the opportunity to
come back on some nuances later. I basically agree with your solution,
but I would have to explain the entire MGA + a part of its
arithmetical translation to be completely accurate commenting your, a
bit to prematurely technical, solution. Hope you will not mind,