On 02 Nov 2008, at 01:16, Kory Heath asks (to Brent)

> Subjectively, what
> should I expect to experience (or feel that I'm most likely to
> experience) when I step into a teleporter, and I know that the thing
> that's going to come out Receiver A will be 100% me and the thing
> that's going to come out of Receiver B will be 10% me?

Assuming comp the answer should be this:

If you agree that you survive (100%) in some car accident where you
lose some 90% of "you" (third and first person descriptions), then
accepting one halve in the WM perfect duplication, entails P= 1/2 for
your asymmetrical (wounded/not wounded) duplication.

- Bruno Marchal