Dear Bruno,

thanks for the good references, I will integrate them on the resource
page (or on a separate page).

Some of these books I have already read (Boolos), others are on my list
(Rogers).

Smullyan's Forever Undecided is unfortunately out of print, but I am on
the lookout for used copies ;-)

Best Wishes and thanks for your time in thinking about the best references,
Günther

P.S.: I agree with you that the best way to convey knowledge is
discussion - I will keep bugging you with questions concerning COMP and
UDA *grin*