Bruno Marchal wrote:

> (*) Once and for all, when I say I am a modal realist, I really mean
> this "I have an argument showing that the comp theory imposes modal
> realism".  I am really not defending any theory. I am just showing
> that the comp theory leads to precise and verifiable/refutable facts.
> I am a logician: all what I show to people is that IF you believe this
> THEN you have to believe that. It is part of my personal religion that
> my personal religion is personal and private (and evolvable).

I understand that.  And just so I'm not misunderstood, when I refer to
"your theory" I don't mean to imply that it is something you believe. I
just mean the theory that you have elucidated.  I understand that you
could put forth several different theories and believe any of them.

Brent
"Nobody believes a theory except the guy who thought of it.  Everybody
believes an experiment except the guy who did it."
             --- Leon Lederman