On 19 May 2009, at 10:13, Kelly Harmon wrote:

> On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 6:36 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be>
> wrote:
>> I agree with your critic of "consciousness = information". This is
>> "not
>> even wrong",
> Ouch!  Et tu, Bruno???

Apology. I was a bit rude.

>> and Kelly should define what he means by "information" so
>> that we could see what he really means.
> Okay, okay!  I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but you've backed
> me into a corner.  (ha!)

OK OK. I am glad you are not KO :)

> I'll come up with a definition and post it asap.

After the corner, the terrible trap .... I am curious about what you
will say. The concept of information is more tricky than randomness,
meaning and infinity all together. To relate it with consciousness?
This makes sense. This makes too much sense ... I think, and that is
the problem.