Brian,
I started to read the text and found the 1st sentence:

*"In modern cosmology, a **multiverse is defined to be a collection of
possible physical universes"*

that pissed me off: 'possible' in our today's sense includes many
'impossibilities' in the sense of a mindset of 1000 years ago and I assume
does NOT include lots of 'possibles' in the scientific(?) mindset 1000 years
hence.

I find the position a 'present-day restricted' reductionist approach
adjusted into our 2009(or earlier?) cognitive inventory of physics.

In rigorous science I could not do better, but is it a position you would
really deem  a "a very interesting read"?

JohnM