Dear Marc,
you emerged from the conventional figment of a 'physical world' view and
elevated into the concept of "mind" (what I don't know where, what and how
to define...) - anyway, to think in mental terms instead of the conventional
physical figments.

Then you use the complacent terms of the abandoned physical sciences to
include into your better ideas. The 'definitely' human restrictions into the
'non-restricted' totality.
Space, objects, human logics, (in first line: a Bayesian probability as we,
humans, imagine how the 'next' will arrive in an unlimited openness) even
'geometry of mind', the forces, - all the human restrictions into the
unlimited in which we humans are only a tiny part?

I think your ideas are acceptable as a step forward from the conventional
(reductionistic) human thinking, but I would see a more distinct
'possibility' of free ways, which - alas - are not yet available, not even
the words are there to apply when going into them.
(The worst thing is a reference to 'cognitive science' which established
this unknowable domain as fully explained (as of today) in our so far
learned (misunderstood?)physical/physiologica/behavioral figments and their
conventional explanations.)

Please, excuse my critical (negative?) attitude without proposing a better
mousetrap. I developed my 'scientific agnosticism' pertinent to the totality
(wholeness) of which we (in our epistemic enrichment) so far got hold of a
tiny fraction and feel 'so smart'.  I jumped onto your idea: it is a try in
the right direction and I am for every step forward. Please think about it,
your startup is commendable.

Happy 2010

John M