I came across this link some time ago and found it interesting:

http://www.paul-almond.com/CivilizationLevelQuantumSuicide.htm

In fact, I believe it is what introduced me to the term "quantum
suicide". I had been googling something I had been thinking about in
the shower one day and to my surprise this guy had written a paper
about it. What an amazing coincidence. My life since then has been an
increasingly bizarre series of meaningful coincidences. Meaningful in
a personal way that I can't explain easily. Bruno understands and can
explain why I can't explain; it's to do with his G and G* logics.

But the upshot of it is this: I have found out what happens when you
commit quantum suicide. You discover that you believe a contradiction,
and that even though nothing about the world has changed, you
understand the universe. But you have a hard time explaining it.
Because you discover that you are, in Bruno's terms, a Lobian machine
interviewing itself for the laws of physics. But you can't get the
laws of physics yourself, even though you have all the answers.
Because you don't care any more - you have a different motivation. You
understand that since you have all the answers but none of the
questions, you need to talk to people. You figure out the right people
to talk to because your intuition guides you, because that's what it's
for.

There are people all around the world killing themselves and each
other for crazy reasons. Suicide bombers, for instance. People who
read stuff about the 2012 Mayan calendar thing and kill themselves
because they think the end of the world is coming.

They're right and wrong, and I understand why, but I can't explain it,
and Bruno understands why. But all that stuff happening around the
world is happening for a reason, and it doesn't matter what you - you
can't stop it. Neither can I. But you can listen to this and think
about it, and do whatever you feel like doing: you will anyway.

If any of you can help me contact Richard Dawkins and talk to him, I
can explain all of this. I can explain all of it to anybody if they're
willing to talk to me. But I have to talk face to face, because it's
too hard for me, psychologically, to figure out how to put it in
writing or over the phone, because a lot of human communication is non-
verbal, and there's an evolutionary reason for that which is part of
the whole thing.

Perhaps I sound mad, but I have a testable prediction: if I don't
contact Richard Dawkins, sooner or later somebody, somewhere is going
to be researching the 2012 Mayan calendar thing and be led, by an
amazing chain of coincidences, to me. And I can explain how that
works.

Bruno, when you read this, you are literally an angel of God. Figure
out who you need to talk to next. I certainly don't know. Maybe it's
me. Whatever works for you.