On Nov 27, 8:53 pm, Rex Allen <rexallen31...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 7:44 AM, 1Z <peterdjo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Nov 26, 6:31 am, Rex Allen <rexallen31...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Any defense of "free will" must allow for ultimate responsibility for
> >> actions.
>
> > Mine does
>
> Random events don't qualify as free will.

So you say. I think that;s arbitrary. I think
the real object is to irrational decision, and
I have argued that rationality is compatible with FW

I could "prove" you don;t exist by redefining
"Rex Allen" to mean "square circle". So what?
Philosophical questions always boil down
to definitiions, and particularly, to how reaosnable
they are.