I just want to say how stupendously enthusiastic I am about this
group.... and it needs to be reiterated.... VERY FEW PEOPLE REALLY
THINK in this world.... you guys are actually doing that, and its
blowing me away..... its almost a nonexistent phenomenon in terms of
the way the world has been presented me..... not on this high high
level that is. I am very enthusiastic about this group.