it seems to me that there are certain preconditions that need to be in
place in order for us to exist, and that furthermore and taking a step
back, those preconditions necessitate further preconditions to have
been in place in order for them to exist.

so the real question is, is there perhaps a subtler order of
preconditions that is or needed to be in place that could account for
the subtler order of phenomena we perceive in the first person etc.