On 05 Sep 2011, at 09:11, meekerdb wrote:

On 9/4/2011 9:48 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
Maybe that's because you don't know anything about abiogenesis.
I'm fine with abiogenesis,but it's reverse engineered so it doesn't
explain why biological organisms would experience themselves as a
separate class of phenomena than chemistry.

Biochemistry explains biology. Biology explains evolution. Evolution explains experience.

Evolution might explain a lot about the content of our experience, and the evolution of experience, but it does not address the question of what is an experience, nor of how that could be possible.

Bruno

>    I suppose you would
> "account for" biology by invoking a biologic sensorimotive field with the appropriate
>  chronosynclastic involuted topololgical interiority
Is ridicule scientific to you?

My apology for my sharp tone. I have become frustrated in trying to parse you idiosyncratic use of words.