Stephan,

Thank you for your support and kind words. Actually you may be the first
learned person to actually read the paper. I sent it to Yau and to
Chalmers, but I doubt that they got beyond the Abstract. Now I need to
admit that I am neither expert in string theory or math logic. For example
I am unable to argue pro or con regarding Chalmers conclusion. My only
contribution is to suggest that the compact manifold of S-T Yau may be a
basis for consciousness and perhaps much more, even SUSY.
Richard