On 2/13/2012 12:01 PM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
Stephen,

Thank you for your support and kind words. Actually you may be the first learned person to actually read the paper. I sent it to Yau and to Chalmers, but I doubt that they got beyond the Abstract. Now I need to admit that I am neither expert in string theory or math logic. For example I am unable to argue pro or con regarding Chalmers conclusion. My only contribution is to suggest that the compact manifold of S-T Yau may be a basis for consciousness and perhaps much more, even SUSY.
Richard
Hi Richard,

LOL, I am just an anti-mendacious amateur. :-) I suggest that you study more about the requirements of the S-T Yau compact manifold and what they imply. This article <http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/substance/> is a good start.

Onward!

Stephen