I understand your logic but then immediately comes a question where mathematics objects exist. In this case Bruno is consistent when he says that everything is formed from the mathematical objects in Platonia. Do you mean the same?

I personally still at the position that there are some material objects, atoms, molecules, crystals, etc., that are independent from the mind. I believe that this is quite a typical position for natural sciences. Then it is hard to imagine how mathematical objects coexist with physical objects. Some sort of dualism?

Evgenii