On 4/7/2012 1:32 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
The fake political use of religion, which lasts since a long time in occident, can only be promoted by the rejection of free-will and conscience.

I agree with most of what you write about free-will, but the above seems empirically false. Organized religion and the political use of it has always assumed free will and the guilt of the individual. At one time even animals were tried and convicted for crimes.

I also think you're wrong to single out the Occident. The Orient has effectively combined religion and politics too.