Brent and Craig:

Interesting back-and-forth on conventional ignorance basis.
We (in physics etc.) identified 'atoms' by mostly mathematical
treatment of poorly (if at all) understood phenomenal information (?)
limited to the capability pf the 'then' human mind.
Now 'we' invented zombies, as a mental exercise of a hype not fitting
the image we came up with and argue about some 'consciousness' marvel,
extended into those 'atoms' we invented. Good game.
Brent asked finally an impatient question:

"So you think you'll be just as conscious if your atoms are rearranged?  LOL"
what Craig never formulated in such strictness.

IMO the (hypothetical) physical body AND the so far unknown (both
spiritual(?) and physical(?) - ) mentality - in one complex - provide
the 'function' human we SPEAK about. So far we don't know better.
Change the complexity of them and the functional complex ceased to
exist (like: in death)
JM.