On 5/18/2012 10:19 PM, Stephen P. King wrote:
Hi Bruno and Russell,

    This is one of the reasons I am skeptical of Bruno's immaterialism:

http://www.mathnet.ru/php/archive.phtml?wshow=paper&jrnid=im&paperid=471&option_lang=eng

Markov's theorem and algorithmically non-recognizable combinatorial manifolds

M. A. Shtan'ko
<http://www.mathnet.ru/php/person.phtml?option_lang=eng&personid=8892>

*Abstract:* We prove the theorem of Markov on the existence of an algorithmically non-recognizable combinatorial -dimensional manifold for every . We construct for the first time a concrete manifold which is algorithmically non-recognizable. A strengthened form of Markov's theorem is proved using the combinatorial methods of regular neighbourhoods and handle theory. The proofs coincide for all . We use Borisov's group [8] with insoluble word problem. It has two generators and twelve relations.
The use of this group forms the base for proving the strengthened form of
Markov's theorem.

--
Did you read the paper?  Can you provide a translation?