On 12 Jun 2012, at 20:17, meekerdb wrote:

Here's a thoughtful blog on the meaning of theology. Bruno may want to comment, since his conception of theology might answer the questions put forward.

http://choiceindying.com/2012/06/12/is-religion-just-a-matter-of-deepities-or-something-more/ .

Brent

OK. It is bit long, and I will send a post there soon or later, that I will communicate. It is interesting for it illustrates that people seems unaware that science and religion are inseparable.
Thanks for the link. I will read it attentively next week.