On 6/13/2012 1:02 PM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:
And what is that meaning which they have expounded with unanimity and
 has anyone who is *not* a theologian ever believed it?

I believe that educated people, for example scientists, have followed theological books.

But I asked what *it* is, the meaning they have expounded with *unanimity*. No doubt some scientists have been influenced by some theological and philosophical writing. But did they *believe it* and *was it unanimous* or was it selected by the scientist from many contradictory writings as one agreeable to his ideas.