Thanks, many thanks.

----- Have received the following content -----
Sender: Alberto G. Corona
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-18, 05:49:38
Subject: Re: Monads as computing elements

Until the middle of your message i?hough?hat this was in other of my lists, the
haskell list haskell-c...@haskell.org.?

Haskell is a language that uses "monads" . But in tis case, the concept is
borrowed from category theory. But the categorists probably borrowed it from
Leibniz .?

Each monad defines a different kind of computation and they may be connected.
The mother of all monads, which defines the main trunk of execution is the
Input-Output Monad. It may be a microcosmos in a program of what Leibnitz
envisioned for the whole universe ;)