Saibal Mitra-2 wrote:

> It's a simple logical paradox, an AI could play the same game by asking:
>
> Is the following statement true? 'This statement can't be confirmed to
> be true solely by utilizing a human brain'.

It is true as well. We can even confirm it to ourselves.
'This statement can't be confirmed to be true solely by utilizing a human
brain'. We can see its true, but whatever knows this, can't (solely) be the
brain (since this would lead to a contradiction).

So it seem to show we are beyond the brain as well.

In fact, we can do this with any entity, and see that we are beyond any
individual entity.

The sentence seemingly breaks down as we make it universal - 'This stament
can't be confirmed at all'.
This deconstructs the notion of confirmation. So we can see its true without
being able to confirm it.

Finally we could say 'This statement cannot be seen to be true'. At this
point, it seems there is nothing left to say about the statement in terms of
binary truth statements (like the liar paradox).