From: John Clark
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-21, 13:35:48
Subject: Re: Simple proof that our intelligence transcends that of computers

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012? benjayk <benjamin.jaku...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> In this post I present an example of a problem that we can (quite easily)
solve, yet a computer can't, even in principle, thus showing that our
intelligence transcends that of a computer. [...]

Is the following statement true?
'This statement can't be confirmed to be true solely by utilizing a computer'

The following statement is without question true:

"Benjamin Jakubik cannot consistently assert this sentence"

A computer would have no difficulty in asserting this true statement, in fact
every one of you is looking at a computer? now doing that simple task right
now, and yet there is no logical paradox that threatens to tear the universe
apart; and yet a human being,? Benjamin Jakubik, is unable to perform this
task, a task that even the smallest computer can do with ease.?

? John K Clark ?