From: John Mikes
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-21, 11:02:33
Subject: Re: Stephen and Bruno

Dear Roger,
?
(re:?rent's post below) Brent wrote it superbly. You, with your immense
educational thesaurus (lit, thinking, writing skills etc.) 'occupied' this list
now for some weeks in the controversy by a (I wish I had a better distinction)
religious(?) faith-based mindset vs. the well established and decades-long
working ensemble of the list - on other grounds.
?
The?articipants on this list are strong minds and well established, you have
little chance to convert them - although some of us linger into
close-to-religious belief systems, which may be a?efinitional problem (e.g.
Bruno's theology and god, etc.).
You could be more accepted and happier on another list where the majority is
closer to your own belief system. YET:
Maybe you do seek controversy? I could understand that, but your posting fervor
is taking over our list. Have mercy!
Please, consider this a friendly remark.
John Mikes