From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-03, 14:57:49
Subject: Re: Where Chalmers went wrong

On 9/3/2012 10:09 AM, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Stathis Papaioannou

IMHO Chalmer's biggest error has been not to recognize

that the self does not appear in all of neurophilosophy.

This IMHO is the glaring shortcoming of materialism.

The lights are on, but nobody's home.

Hi Roger,

    You might wish to red Chalmer's book as he makes this exact point. Chalmers
argues forcefully against materialism.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/3/2012
so that everything could function."