From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-08, 14:16:31
Subject: Re: Racism ? How's that implied ?

On 08 Sep 2012, at 15:33, Roger Clough wrote:

> Hi Bruno Marchal
>
> OK, I see, you think I judge the abilities of people
> by the color of their skin. So you call me a racist.

I was thinking only you might judge someone by the constitution of its
body.

You don't answer the question: "can your daughter marry a man which
body is 100% machine?"

> You might be a liberal, because ironically and
> paradoxically they see the world in terms of race.
> Conservatives attempt to live by facts. I never
> saw racism in what what I wrote until you brought
> the subject up.
>
> I don't mean to offend you with this talk of politics.
> Conservatives are not perfect either.

Sure. I tend to be rather conservative, in principle.

I think that today the liberal/conservative division makes no sense.
The division is more bastards/ victim of bastards, like Romney and
Obama against Ron Paul, Gary Johnson or Norman Solomon, or those who
understand that the human rights apply to everybody and those who does
not, or between the fear sellers and the constitutionalists.

The republicans betrayed themselves by not attacking Obama on the NDAA
notes. Thanks to the existence of a many years long drug and food
prohibition I am hardly astonished.

As long as prohibition continue, there are no politics, only well-
disguised form of mafias, which are succeeding to get the whole
financial system into hostage. The individual human is in danger.

Bruno