I know this might be an impossible dream, but could we keep the list
clear of parochial US election discussion, as it is clearly off-topic.

Who the US chooses as their president has a significant impact on our
country, but there's bugger all I can do to influence that result
anyway, so I may as well find out who won after Americans have voted.

Cheers