On 9/24/2012 11:55 PM, meekerdb wrote:
Or it's Chris Fuch's instrumental Bayesianism which regards QM as just a way of representing one's knowledge of systems.

If Chris can extract Bell's theorem from the Bayesian statistics, that would be amazing! I consider QM to be a theory of observers, I agree in spirit with this idea. I need to look at the details of his proposal. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Bayesianism Nice!

--
Onward!

Stephen