On 02 Oct 2012, at 07:14, William R. Buckley wrote:

$$$$$$$ 1) Well it's an indeterminantcy, but which path is chosen is
done by the geometry of the location
or test probe, not the same I would think as logical choice (?)
So I would say "no."
Note that intelligence requires the ability to select.

BRUNO:  OK. But the ability to selct does not require intelligence,
just interaction and some memory.

I can make a selection without the use of memory.  We call such
choices by the term

arbitrary

William, please look at my answer to Roger. Consciousness selection is a posteriori, and happens in self-duplication (in the comp theory), or in superposition (in the Everett theory). It has nothing to do with choice, which is self-determination.