From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-10-02, 00:16:31
Subject: Re: The Good, the Bad and the weirdly computable

On 10/1/2012 1:28 PM, Roger Clough wrote:
> #### ROGER: Objects can be physical and also infinitely divisible,
> but L considered this infinite divisibility to disqualify an object to be
> real because
> there's no end to the process, one wouldn't end up with something
> to refer to.
Hi Roger,

     This is part of the thoughts that Leibniz was wrong about since he
did not know of computational complexity or universality. His
explanations assumed only ideas from the material world. He was an
unparalleled genius, there is no doubt of that, but he was far ahead of
his time. We can now correct these errors and use the monadology as a
mereological model of entities.

--
Onward!

Stephen