On 10/26/2012 8:15 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King

Wow ! This connects up with what I have been speculating,
namely that comp or at least some sort of calculation,
can, if not recreate the brainmind, at least simulate what it does.

I need to study more about your theory.

Hi Roger,

The theory is not mine, the idea that of Vaughan Pratt and his computer science group at Stanford: http://chu.stanford.edu/ and http://boole.stanford.edu/pub/ratmech.pdf The monad that I use to represent a generic observer is a combination of ideas from Leibniz, Louis H. Kaufmann, G. Zuckerman and the work of Hitoshi Kitada http://www.metasciences.ac/Articles/works.html (and others) and I am developing a unique model of interaction from these. I really don't have a "theory" per se, just a loose set of ideas... I am just exploring a combination of ideas for the sake of studying alternatives to the usual explanations of mind and body relations. I am just a student, not any kind of expert. ;-)

--
Onward!

Stephen