On Sat, Oct 27, 2012  Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com> wrote:

> People don't have to prove that they aren't machines.

So says you, but a computer might have a very different opinion on the
subject, and I don't think you even have a clear understanding what a
machine is.

>>  it explains why Evolution bothered to produce consciousness on this
>> planet, it explains why it produced something that it can't see.
> How?

How? HOW?! I've explained this numerous times, If you have a problem with
my explanation then say what you don't like about it, but don't just say
"how" like a parrot! I don't know why I even bother to debate with you if
you don't even bother to read what I write.

>> Yes its conscious if the stop sign displayed intelligent behavior, but
>> in this case if you say it did then you are not displaying intelligent
>> behavior.
> > Why?

Why what?

John K Clark