On 11/5/2012 1:33 PM, Roger Clough wrote:
A mind is the medium through which a self with an unchanging identity
or soul actively senses, thinks, knows, can choose, imagine, create, and
perceive, subjectively, all on its own, to whatever extent that is possible.

Thus mind is the same as life. And not the organs of the brain per se,
but the life which lives in or is associated with the brain, and more
broadly with the whole body. While it still lives. I think, therefore I am.
Dear Roger,

That definition seems to work for me. ;-) But I worry about the meanings of some of the words that you use.

--
Onward!

Stephen