On 11/3/2012 9:06 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Although well-founded, solipsism still remains a psychological theory,
a fact, if you will. As such, it belongs to the contingent world, not the
world of necessary reason. There may be beings to which it does not hold.
Mystics claim to have merged with the mind of God. Or perhaps
some day a proof against it may be found.
Hi Roger,

If you can find a consistent definition of a mind for me, I will give you that proof. ;-)

--
Onward!

Stephen