On 11/6/2012 8:26 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

On 05 Nov 2012, at 16:17, Stephen P. King wrote:

On 11/5/2012 9:03 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King

Sirius was there before Paul was born.

That position is called realism.
Hi Roger,

   What makes you so sure? Realism assumes infallibility!

What ????

You confuse the truth that we might know, and the truth that we are searching.

Dear Bruno,

    Anticipation of truth is faith, not truth.

You might also confuse the 1-truth, and the 3-truth.

    There can be no 3-truth that is not known (present tense) by some 1-p.

--
Onward!

Stephen