From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-11-07, 19:45:05
Subject: Re: Communicability

On 11/7/2012 1:19 PM, meekerdb wrote:

On 11/7/2012 5:52 AM, Stephen P. King wrote:
    Again: we are still left without an explanation as to how the accidental
coincidence of a Platonic Truth and an actual fact of the world occurs.

Why do you write 'accidental'?  Platonia is our invention to describe classes
of facts by abstracting away particulars.

Hi Brent,

    It seems to be that when we abstract away the particulars we lose the
ability to talk about particulars.

--
Onward!

Stephen