From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-06, 12:57:17
Subject: Re: Avoiding the use of the word God

On 12/6/2012 7:52 AM, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Stephen,

I slipped up, sorry. I usually avoid using the word God since that upsets
many people.

Instead, you can think of L's universe as a complete system with one control,
the Supreme Monad (the One). It only needs one master controller, but that
is necessary and more than that wouldn't work.

Dear Roger,

    The way I see the idea, there is no need for a single central control or
special monad. God is the totality of all Monads and its creation is expressed
on and in all of them. I see the language that L used about a "one God" was
merely a way to remain in the good graces of the Church.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
12/6/2012

Onward!

Stephen