I once had the experience of oneness with the universe.
As an almost teenager one winter I was sliding in an apple orchard
1/2 mile from home. It was so much fun that even after nightfall and
everybody else going home, I continued sliding down and trunging up
the hill.

Finally I just laid back on my sled and starred at the stars. It was
then that I experienced 'oneness with the universe'. It scared the
shit out of me and I ran all the way home.
Richard