On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> On 01 Feb 2013, at 14:15, Richard Ruquist wrote:

>>> Then God was created just like we were and it's rather silly to worship
>>> Him;
>>> if you must worship something (and I have no idea why you must) then
>>> worship
>>> "the compactification of space dimensions".
>>>
>>>  John K Clark
>>

>> It seems to me that is what most of us do on this list,
>> because in my opinion, arithmetics comes from
>> the dimensional compactification results in a cubic lattice
>> of discrete and distinct 6d particles (~10^90/cc) that are enumerable
>> and capable of arithmetics, and in short is the location of Platonia.
>> Richard
>

> Can you explain dimensional compactification without using arithmetic?

I rely on Prof. ST Yau and Prof. Cumrun Vafa for that explanation. My
role is not to do fundamental theory. As a former systems engineer I
put together a system based both on arithemetics that you have
provided and string theory that the forementioned researchers have
provided plus some conjectures/dreams of my own that makes it all
work. You have mentioned how quantum theory validates comp. Well
string theory does as well.

> You might think about formalizing your theory, so we can see what you assume
> and what you derive. Of course such a work needs some familarity with logic.
> Note that Schmidhuber (the brother of Juergen) made an interesting attempt
> to see string theory in formal terms. I suggest you start perhaps from
> there. I have not the paper under my hand, but you can find it with Google,
> I guess.
>
> Bruno

http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/0011065

Strings from Logic

Christof Schmidhuber
(Submitted on 9 Nov 2000)

"What are strings made of? The possibility is discussed that strings
are purely mathematical objects, made of logical axioms. More
precisely, proofs in simple logical calculi are represented by graphs
that can be interpreted as the Feynman diagrams of certain large-N
field theories. Each vertex represents an axiom. Strings arise,
because these large-N theories are dual to string theories. These
``logical quantum field theories'' map theorems into the space of
functions of two parameters: N and the coupling constant. Undecidable
theorems might be related to nonperturbative field theory effects."

Thank you for this lead (19 pages). His discussion under
INTERPRETATION looks most interesting. Does he use "substitution" in
the same sense that you do? I will study his paper and possibly use
some of his results. However, it seems that he uses a considerable
number of axioms whereas comp has very few.

But I think the more important question is- What are dimensions made
of?- presumably the same mathscape. Can you help here?
Perhaps the answer is embedded in his paper.
Richard