On Feb 18, 12:19 pm, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> Socratus, are you able to doubt that physics is the fundamental science?
>
> Bruno
=============>

 In Physics we trust.
 / Tarun Biswas /
http://www.engr.newpaltz.edu/~biswast/
 Of course, it is correct, because only Physics can logically
explain us the Existence and the Ultimate Nature of Reality.
But . . . but . . .
 . . .  . .
‘ . . .science is not always as objective as we would like to
believe.’
 / Book: The holographic universe. Page 6. By Michael Talbot. /
Why?
Because  as Einstein said:
“ One thing I have learned in a long life:
that all our science, measured against reality,
 is primitive and childlike –
and yet it is the most precious thing we have.”
==.
====…