On Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:39:55 PM UTC, Roger Clough wrote:
> We live in an indefinite world of superposed quantum states,
> Doesn't it depend what you mean by 'live'? As far as I can see, I live in
a definite world, but I am aware of having an imagination and a bunch of
concepts about life (same thing?) Since I observe my imagination I can say
it is also definite, though what it purports to reference is not observed
and therefore is not definite. Linking this with another current thread, if
you have a QM-realistic view of life, can you hold to a materialist view of