On Monday, April 8, 2013 7:42:22 AM UTC-4, telmo_menezes wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 11:50 PM, meekerdb <meek...@verizon.net<javascript:>>
> wrote:
> > On 4/4/2013 3:35 PM, Telmo Menezes wrote:
> >>
> >> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:44 PM, meekerdb
> >> <meek...@verizon.net<javascript:>>

> is
> it's
> not
> course.
> consciousness,

> >> Yes.
> >

> > Could it be that some humans are zombies, or do you assume that to be a
> > zombie would mean being physically different from a human being?
>
> I don't know.

Sociopaths are emotional zombies. Corruption or addiction can make people
into moral zombies.  Driving for a long time can make someone a highway
zombie. Cults and brainwashing can make someone an intellectual zombie.
There are many ways which aspects of personal human consciousness can
become subconscious, sub-personal, and sub-human.

Craig