On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 01:28:42PM -0400, John Clark wrote:
> >The details of this explains that the knower (Bp & p)
> >

> Yet another of your homemade anagrams, this time it sounds like a oil
> company not what a baby does to a diaper. I could probably figure out what
> you mean if I thought about it enough, but if you don't take the effort to
> make yourself understood I don't see why I should make an effort to
> understand you.

John - you are being disingenuous here. Bruno has explained this at
considerable length. Bp & p is not an "anagram" (or an abbreviation
even), but a formula, that captures the notion of Knowledge put
forward by Plato in "Theatetus". Now there's plenty to argue with
there, to be sure, but suggesting that Bruno hasn't made the effort to
explain it is not one of them.

Cheers