Synesthesia proves that data can be formatted in multiple ways,
irrespective of assumed correlations. A computer proves this also. Your
argument is essentially that we couldn't look at the data of an mp3 in any
other way except listening to it with an ear. "You'd have realized that
visual/alphanumeric detection doesn't have the harmonic oscillation and
melodic structure to contain music theory".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-so_story

Try again?

Craig