From: meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 2, 2013 5:40 pm
Subject: Superdeterminism

Here's a possibly deterministic TOE from t'Hooft.
> http://arxiv.org/abs/1308.1007

I'm not clear on how superdeterminism is compatible with the big bang and
holographic
theory.  The latter implies that the total information within the Hubble sphere
must have
been much smaller when the accessible universe was much smaller. Does that
imply
that if
one uses photons from opposite sides of the CMB to set the angles in the EPR
experiment
that the results will satisfy Bell's inequality?