On 9/2/2013 1:15 PM, smi...@zonnet.nl wrote:
It is difficult to falsify, e.g. it is not strictly correct to say that local determinism has been falsified, as 't Hooft explains here:

http://arxiv.org/abs/1308.1007

Ah, yes I should have mentioned the superdeterminism option. I'm not sure though that it's compatible with with the big bang origin of the universe. Wouldn't there have to have been as much information in the initial state as there is now in the Hubble sphere?