Craig: beutiful. I saved it for my closer understanding (if...).
One little intrusion though:

*you write: the first copy of something should not be different from the
15,347,498th copy (figure arbitrary)*.
 My 'agnosticism' objects:
The first copy is restricted to the techniques applicable for copting, not
necessarily including the 'totality' of the original (infinite complexity).
The later copies copy the first one.
Meaning: we CANNOT copy in toto, only in our human cpabilities.
(I extend such restriction to *'analytical'* - restricted to KNOWN parts,
to *'statistical'* dependent on the border-limits and the qualia we include
in identifying the counted items, to *'probability' *and some more.)

John Mikes